2 significant Conference events are held for professionals with major interest to the Greek SEA TOURISM & Shipping Community, and general audience, under the titles:
1) Global Yachting Developments. Market Trends and Opportunities for Greek Yachting in the East MED Yachting Festival’s guests, visitors, Exhibitors, Conference and Events Participants from Greece/abroad
2) Infrastructure and Initiatives for the Greek Sea Tourism. The growth, Finance Support and Promotion of the Sea Tourism Locations.
With the Participation of
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE)
- International Council of Marine Industry Associations – ICOMIA & Marine Engine Committee (IMEC)
- Greek Marinas Association
- Fed HATTA
- Chambers, Associations (ie CLIA Europe), Municipalities, Regions, Port Authorities
- Engine Manufacturers, Marine Equipment, Port Suppliers & Brokers, etc
- Vessel Management Operators, Port, Maintenance & Repair Services, Yachting Agents,
- Greek Ministries Reps, SEA Tourism, Real Estate and Investments Reps, Universities, Institutes, VIP Guests, invited media from 15 countries
- Efficient Maritime Fuels & Green shipping
- Certification Services in Shipping, Industry and Entrepreneurship. Classification Societies
- Yachting Design, Re-design and Operation.
- Accident Prevention, Fire risks, Passive fire detection
- Ports Facilities, Marinas and Yachts Protection. Asymmetric threats.
- Simulators, Software Tools, Satellite Systems etc digital apps in Navigation environment
- Ports and Marine Infrastructure – Maintenance in own sailing Yachts
- The rebirth of Greek Shipyards. The b2b Ship-repairing sector’s development
- Maritime Education & Maritime Training. Merchant Mariner Certification
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Services. Mobile Banking on board
- Marinas and Yacht Owners/Managers’ Arbitration