1) Yachting and Maritime Tourism
2)Area Presentations as Yachting Destination
Conference Events for professionals in the field
Pleasure Boats, Yachting & amp; Maritime Tourism,
the Maritime Community, and the consumer public.
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE)
- Hellenic Marines Organization (Greek Marinas Association)
- Organizations, Municipalities, Regions, Ports, Institutes, Chambers
- Manufacturers of boat engines – marine equipment.
- Port Suppliers and Managers, Ship Brokers.
- Representatives / Bodies of Insurance, Legal, Financial Services
- Boat Management, Catering, Maintenance and Repair Services – Yachting Representations.
- Representatives of Ministries, Maritime Tourism Agencies, Real Estate Agents, Universities, VIP Guests and media from 15 countries.
- Marine Fuels etc. Energy sources (Green Yachting).
- Certifications in Shipping, Services / Products / Potential – Registrars.
- Design, Reconstruction of Yachts – Holistic Yachting Management.
- Accident prevention, hazards and passive fire detection. Asymmetric Threats – Protection of Ports, Marinas and Yachts.
- Simulators, satellite systems, software, digital applications at sea
- Shipping and Port Infrastructure. Maintenance on privately owned Yachts.
- Ways of Shipyard Recovery. B2G Collaborations in the field of repairs.
- Naval Training & amp; Training. Certifications of Sailors, Crews, Individuals
- Banking – Financial Services. Mobile Banking on board.
- Arbitration of Marines, Yacht Managers and Owners.